Thursday, August 27, 2009

Been awhile.

It's been a while since I've posted anything but a lot has happened. Ally turned 1 and we had a great birthday party. A very HECTIC birthday party. I have decided next year, we are having cake at my house and just inviting mom and dad. (yeah right like that will happen). Anyways, it was a hectic time with like 50 people swimming and trying to round everyone up to eat and cake and ice cream and all that good stuff. I have pictures, but they're on my regular camera, not digital. I am pretty sure its like a blogging "sin" to post without ANY pictures but this one isnt going to have any.

In other news, Sarah (chiropractor) is getting a new allergy machine, its supposed to diagnose allergies and "fix" them somehow (no clue-havent seen it in action to make a believer out of me) Anyway, she was kind of venting in the nursery sunday how people are quitting and all that, and so she just asked if I would be interested in running her new allergy machine. I thought it sounded really cool. So Im pretty excited. Its not a full time deal, from what I understand it will just be when she has an allergy patient or something like that. I will be able to take ally with me, and hopefully she will stay in the playroom with the babysitter :S. Also, grandmas hair lady that owns family hare center (by the post office) is having surgery sometime and so I am going for about 8 weeks to run her shop while she recovers. I dont know when she's having surgery or anything yet.

So there has been quite a bit of news, for me anyway. I am still keeping Lexus in the midst of all that other mess too. Outta be interesting if it all works out as planned. Well I hear ally awake in her crib.

No comments: