Monday, May 4, 2009

My daredevil

I am trying to figure out if its a good thing or a bad thing that Ally is so brave! She seriously is not scared of ANYTHING! (besides the nursery lately-I think Ally's the 1st baby to get kicked out of the nursery!) ANYWAY- the othe day I was in my "office" and hadnt heard anything from her for a while so I walked in the living room to find. . . . .

She absolutely loves the buckle on her car seat and she was in the car seat (which was upside down) playing with the buckle. Then she proceeds to stand whcih, short side (where her bottom goes) of course wants to flip over right side up-luckily momma was there to grab her before this happened though!

1 comment:

Kara said...

I am with you, it might be good or bad, depending on how you look at it. Surely she won't get as brave as Carter!!! He is still alive! She is cute as always!