Thursday, July 9, 2009

Party plans. . . . .

Well, I havent updated in a while. Not a whole lot going on in our lives. We are loners trying to get used to hanging out well, with ourselves and since we're not that exciting of people theres really nothing to post about. No get togethers, nothing. . I really dont understand whats changed, I guess people just move on. Doesnt seem fair though.

IN other news, I have made a huge step towards Ally's 1st bday party today. I have been stirring all kinds of plans in my head. *drumroll please* we rented the boiling springs pool for Aug. 16th (its the only date they had open, Aug 15 was open for LATE). 5:15-7:15. Anywho, cookout and cake and presents. I ordered her plates and decorations today. They're going to be sooo cute. She has been battling an ear infection for a few weeks. We went to the ER because it was so bad she was just screaming. Then she had an allergic reaction to the medicine so we went back 2 days later and I dont think the new antibiotic worked.

Anyway, my 1st paragraph was whining a little, but I've prayed about it for a while now, and just needed to get my feelings out on "paper". I have enough internal stress in my life, financial and everything else that I dont need this brewing.

1 comment:

emmafudd said...

love you, sista! rely on Him.