Monday, March 9, 2009

*Just Desserts*

Well, we had a very eventful weekend. Friday night daniel and jamie came over and Jamie and I cooked breakfast for dinner. It was a feast, actually. Pancakes, eggs, bacon, biscuits and gravy! Saturday We lounged around and wasted most of our day. We went out to my parents house around 4. Sunday we had a busy day as usual. Church, dinner, small group. I decided to take my mini cheesecakes for small groups (we have pot luck dinner every week) and then I thought "well I need to take food food too" so I took fishsticks. (Adam made fun of me at the thought!) Anyway, everyone gets there, and there are JUST DESSERTS. So in other words, my fishsticks came to the rescue. Too bad there were only like 48 of them and a whole bunch of hungry people. Today was my day off (liike I work sooo much, lol) I got some cleaning done and then my $300 Walmart grocery trip was successful! (I ran out of everything at once as usual.) Anyway, we got out CSI Miami Season 4 collection in so I better go watch it with Adam.

No comments: